Electric December would not be possible without the funding, support, enthusiasm, patience and ingenuity of very many people. It is achieved through real and virtual networks and delivers a rich experience for audience and participant alike.
We are hugely grateful to everyone who has contributed.
Special thanks are due to:
FUNDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
BRIC Bristol Interactive Cluster
Bristol City Council
Bristol Old Vic Theatre Company
Burrell Durrant Hifle
City of Bristol College
European Social Fund
Faculty of Art Media and Design at UWE
..here nor there..
Hub Network Services Ltd
The Internet Movie Database
Living Europe Interactive TV
South West Arts
Words Allowed Ltd
Year of the Artist/South West Arts
Dick Penny [Watershed]
PROJECT PRODUCTION, DESIGN & BUILD
David Redfern: www.swirl.co.uk
Tony Stiles: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Beddard: 0117 987 2438
* Raise public awareness of the web as a creative medium.
* Develop audiences for web based creative product.
* Promote Bristol creativity through presenting a snapshot of media/arts activity.
* Develop knowledge of the web and broadband developments among Bristol's creative community.
* Develop networks to share and develop New Media skills.
Electric December Calendar © 2000 Watershed.
All material presented in the cards and presents © 2000 originating organisations.
All rights reserved.
back to the
top of the page